Hello readers, meet me again today i wanna share with you how to fix bb 10 dev alpha that got blank after wipe (erasing data go back to factory setting). This is my experience on bb 10 dev alpha but maybe can help anyone that have a bb device. Okay lets start doing it together right now.
Follow these step by step :
1. Download latest Blackberry Desktop Software -> here
2. After downloaded so Installed it.
3. Download the Dev Alpha Autoloader 10.0.09.2320 (Windows) -> here
4. Turn off your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha.
5. Run the file Autoload-DevAlpha-10.0.09.2320.exe you’ve downloaded above.
6. When prompt shows “Connecting to Bootrom”, connect your device to your computer and turn it on.
7. Wait until all process is done. Its looks like this :
8. After finish, your device will restarts, Follow and complete the set up wizard.
And its DONE! maybe this is can help you, if you have a question or this simple tutorial doesnt help you more, you can leave a comment and i can help you to solve it..
Thank you for visiting and reading my posting. See you bye bye